28 oktober 2012

Dag 931: Foto

Take a picture of yourself right now and post it or the most recent picture you can find.



Op vakantie in de VS. Een kopje Pumpkin Spice Latte bij de Starbucks in Sacramento. Ik heb bijna iedere dag wel een foto van mezelf, maar dit is op moment van schrijven Ă©Ă©n van de meest recente en die ik zelf wel goed gelukt vind. De blik komt ook van het stuk brownie dat voor m'n neus ligt.
Bij thuiskomst zal ik meer foto's plaatsen, vanwege doel 43. Gelijk een mooie manier voor vakantie verslag!

On vacation in the USA. A cup of Pumpkin Spice Latte at the Starbucks in Sacramento. I've a picture of myself almost every day, but this is one of the most recent at time of writing, and I think it is a good shot. The look is also caused by the piece of brownie lying in front of me.
When I'm home, I will post more pictures, because of goal 43: take a picture every day. A nice way to report my vacation!

0 reacties:

Een reactie posten